**MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE MARCH 19, 2015 ANNUAL MEETING AND ENERGY CONFERENCE. The theme of this year’s conference is environmental regulation with an emphasis on the EPA’s CO2 reduction plan. Brochure/registration will follow shortly.**
KIUC is … an association of major energy consuming companies who have joined together to solve problems related to the supply of electric power and natural gas to industrial facilities located in the state of Kentucky. Our common characteristic is that the supply of electric power and natural gas is essential to our manufacturing capabilities and the cost of this energy is an important element in our production cost and therefore has a direct impact on our competitiveness in the marketplace.
- AAK USA K2, LLC
- AGC Glass Company North America
- Air Liquide Industrial U.S. LP
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- AK Steel Corporation
- Aleris International, Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Carbide Industries LLC
- Century Aluminum
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Domtar Paper Co., LLC
- Dow Corning Corporation
- E. I. duPont de Nemours and Company
- EQT Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- GE Appliances and Lighting
- International Paper dba Temple-Inland
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Monument Chemical Kentucky, LLC
- Marathon Petroleum LP
- North American Stainless
- Nucor Steel Gallatin
- Schneider Electric USA
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc
- Verso Corporation
- Wausau Paper Corp.