KIUC is … an association of major energy consuming companies who have joined together to solve problems related to the supply of electric power and natural gas to industrial facilities located in the state of Kentucky. Our common characteristic is that the supply of electric power and natural gas is essential to our manufacturing capabilities and the cost of this energy is an important element in our production cost and therefore has a direct impact on our competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Greenhouse Gas Policy Implications for Kentucky’s Energy Future.
- BioMass Panel – Three Perspectives
- New Environmental Regulations.
- National Issues.
- Supply Side Energy Management, Gas and Electric.
- Efficiency Panel.
- AAK USA K2, LLC
- AGC Automotive Americas Co.
- Air Liquide Industrial U.S. LP
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- AK Steel Corporation
- Aleris International, Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Carbide Industries LLC
- Century Aluminum
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Domtar Paper Co., LLC
- Dow Corning Corporation
- E. I. duPont de Nemours and Company
- EQT Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Gallatin Steel
- GE Appliances and Lighting
- International Paper dba Temple-Inland
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Monument Chemical Kentucky, LLC
- Marathon Petroleum LP
- NewPage Corp.
- North American Stainless
- Schneider Electric USA
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc
- Wausau Paper Corp.