Next KIUC Board Meeting: February 20, 2020 (via teleconference/web conference) ****SAVE-THE-DATE: KIUC MARCH 12, 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE , Lexington, KY **
What We Do
- Cost-effectively represent the viewpoint of industrial customers on utility issues arising before all appropriate governmental bodies and other pertinent organizations in Kentucky.
- Serve as a persistent and active voice for industrial customers in matters before the Kentucky Public Service Commission.
- Advocate for our members’ interests, when necessary, in front of the Kentucky Legislature.
- Act as a resource for individual members who need assistance finding solutions to utility-related issues.
- Provide information to members of important regulatory developments in Kentucky that may impact their utility rates.