Next KIUC Meeting: November 17, 2022 (KIUC Board Meeting and 2023 Annual Conference Pre-Planning Meeting)
What We Do
- Cost-effectively represent the viewpoint of industrial customers on utility issues arising before all appropriate governmental bodies and other pertinent organizations in Kentucky.
- Serve as a persistent and active voice for industrial customers in matters before the Kentucky Public Service Commission.
- Advocate for our members’ interests, when necessary, in front of the Kentucky Legislature.
- Act as a resource for individual members who need assistance finding solutions to utility-related issues.
- Provide information to members of important regulatory developments in Kentucky that may impact their utility rates.