Next KIUC Board Meeting: November 19, 2020 – Board Meeting (via teleconference/web conference)
Welcome to Kentucky Industrial Utility Customers
KIUC is an association of large energy-intensive, trade-exposed utility customers who have joined together to solve issues surrounding their electric and natural gas service in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Because KIUC members depend upon a reliable and competitively-priced supply of electric power and natural gas in order to compete nationally and internationally, KIUC actively participates in proceedings before the Kentucky Public Service Commission as well as Kentucky appellate courts in order to advocate for its objectives. Individual members may also choose to receive customer-specific guidance on energy issues from KIUC’s legal counsel, Boehm, Kurtz & Lowry. By sharing resources and working together, KIUC cost-effectively advocates for outcomes that further the interests of its members.
- AAK USA K2, LLC
- AGC Glass Company North America
- Air Liquide Industrial U.S. LP
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Aleris International, Inc.
- Alliance Coal, LLC
- Berry Global (formerly Clopay)
- Carbide Industries LLC
- Century Aluminum
- Corning Incorporated
- Domtar Paper Co. LLC
- Dow Silicones Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Ingevity (formerly WestRock)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Marathon Petroleum Company LP
- North American Stainless
- Nucor Steel Gallatin
- Schneider Electric USA
- The Chemours Company
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, KY Inc.